146 Warehouse of NMPA
(1) In accordance with the national plan, implement the acquisition and allocation of national controlled drug.
(2) Be responsible for the management of controlled drug reserves and related security work.
(3) Be responsible for reporting the technical data in the process of purchasing, allocating and storing controlled drug.
(4) Be responsible for the management and use of the national controlled drug reserve fund.
(5) Be responsible for summarizing the controlled drug production plans reported by various places, drafting the annual controlled drug production plan, and reporting the implementation of such plans.
(6) Undertake other tasks assigned by NMPA.