Center for Drug Reevaluation of NMPA (National Center for ADR Monitoring)
(1) Organize the formulation and revision of technical standards and norms on monitoring adverse drug reactions, medical device adverse events and cosmetics adverse reactions, post-market safety evaluation and drug abuse monitoring.
(2) Organize the monitoring of adverse drug reactions, medical device adverse events, cosmetics adverse reactions and drug abuse.
(3) Carry out the post-market safety evaluation for drugs, medical devices and cosmetics.
(4) Guide the local departments in relevant monitoring and post-market safety evaluation. Organize methods research, technical consultation and international (regional) exchange and cooperation on relevant monitoring and post-market safety evaluation.
(5) Participate in the drafting and adjustment of the National Essential Medicines List.
(6) Participate in the drafting and adjustment of the Over-the-Counter Medicine Catalogue.
(7) Undertake other tasks assigned by NMPA.