Chinese Pharmacopoeia Commission
(1) Organize the formulation, revision and compilation of the Pharmacopoeia of the People's Republic of China (hereinafter referred to as the Chinese Pharmacopoeia) and supporting standards.
(2) Organize the formulation and revision of national drug standards. Participate in the formulation of relevant laws and regulations on drug standard management system and working mechanism.
(3) Organize the selection of medical and pharmaceutical varieties listed in the Chinese Pharmacopoeia. Be responsible for Chinese Approved Drug Names.
(4) Evaluate the implementation of the Chinese Pharmacopoeia and national drug standards.
(5) Carry out research on the development strategy, management policies and technical regulations of drug standards. Undertake the informatization construction of drug standards.
(6) Carry out international (regional) coordination and technical exchange on drug standards, and participate in international (regional) cooperation in the certification of the suitability of drug standards.
(7) Organize the publicity, training and technical consultation of the Chinese Pharmacopoeia and the national drug standards, and take charge of the editing and publishing of the Drug Standards of China and other publications.
(8) Be responsible for the organization, coordination, and service assurance of relevant expert committees of Chinese Pharmacopoeia Commission.
(9) Undertake other tasks assigned by NMPA.