Department of Drug Regulation
To organize the formulation and supervise, as per its powers and duties, the implementation of drug GMP, and to organize the formulation and guide the implementation of good practices for drug supply and use; to organize and guide the inspection on manufacturing sites, and to organize the investigation and punishment of serious illegal acts; to organize quality sample inspection and testing and issue quality announcements regularly; to organize the monitoring of drug adverse reactions and deal with relevant issues based on laws and regulations; to undertake supervision of radio-active drugs, narcotics, toxics and psychotropics and pharmaceutical precursor chemicals; to guide and supervise the management of the lot release of biological products.
1) Division of General Affairs (Division of Distribution Guidance)
2) Division of Supervision I
3) Division of Supervision II
4) Division of Supervision III
5) Division of Regulation IV
6) Division of Pharmacovigilance