China summarizes health achievements at WHA
China has been taking concrete action to boost equitable and accessible healthcare in developing countries, said Cao Xuetao, vice-minister of the National Health Commission, during a meeting of the 76th World Health Assembly on Monday.
Large-scale COVID reemergence 'unlikely' despite uptick in cases
The risk of a new large-scale COVID-19 outbreak in China in the short term is minimal, despite a recent uptick in new infections, according to health experts.
China sees low possibility of large-scale COVID-19 epidemic outbreak: health expert
China sees low possibility of a large-scale COVID-19 epidemic outbreak in the country at the current stage, according to an expert with the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention (China CDC).
- Provisions for Supervision and Administration of Online Drug Sales
- NMPA Announcement on putting into use the electronic certificates of Documentation for Export of APIs to EU and Certificate of a Pharmaceutical Product
- Provisions for Supervision and Administration of Manufacturing and Marketing of Cosmetics
- Announcement of the Center for Food and Drug Inspection of NMPA on Issuing 5 Documents including the Work Procedures for Drug Registration Inspection (Trial) (No. 30 of 2021)
- NMPA Announcement on Issuing the List of Medical Devices Prohibited from Contract Manufacturing
- NMPA Announcement on Issuing the Guidance for the Preparation of Annual Self-inspection Report of Medical Device Quality Management System