No recipient of China's COVID-19 vaccine approved for emergency use has reported severe adverse effects, and no vaccine recipient who went to work in countries where the pandemic is still ongoing has been infected, officials said on Oct 20.
Studies have shown that the development of COVID-19 vaccines has not been affected by how the virus has mutated, a Chinese official said on Oct 20.
No new locally transmitted COVID-19 cases were reported Monday across the Chinese mainland, the National Health Commission said on Oct 20.
- NMPA Issued the Announcement on Issues Pertaining to the Current Administration on Drug Distribution
- NMPA and NHC Issued Regulations for Administration of Medical Device Extended Clinical Trials (Interim)
- NMPA Issued the Announcement on Issues Pertaining to the Implementation of the Newly Revised Provisions for the Supervision and Administration of Drug Production
- NMPA Issued 7 Guidances for Technical Review Including the Guidance for Technical Review of the Registration of Vertebroplasty Balloon Dilation Catheters
- Annual Report for National Medical Device Adverse Event Monitoring (2019) Released
- Annual Report for National Adverse Drug Reaction Monitoring (2019) Released